11.15.2011

update

do you know what I don't like: waiting for mail to come. I feel like I'm constantly trying to learn the virtue of patience and its never going to work.

my cute little roommates decorated for Christmas a couple of days ago and it makes me sooo happy to come out and see our decorations.

I got into my bed around 8 last night, I honestly wasn't feeling well and it was probably the best decision I could have made.

I have 2 papers to write which means probably 16 pages I have two quizzes an exam to study for. I have 2 homework assignments and by the time I get all this done I have finals to study for.....it never seems to end!

I seriously have the best roommate in the world. Just wanted to throw that out there.

And I'm so excited for Thanksgiving next week! best dinner ever with the best family ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...