11.05.2011

what a [perfect] day

I loved today. Loved it.

It was warm this morning.

My classes went really fast.

I had time to take an hour long nap before Religion In Life.

Religion In Life was SO wonderful. I love feeling the spirit and knowing that everything is going to be ok.

I went to the gym with my 3 favorite boys, they were so nice to let me come with them. They even taught me how to properly use weights. It was great.

I went out to dinner with Mar and Lexi, I love catching up with friends.

Had a wonderful boy play his guitar for me. I wish I had more knowledge about music because I absolutely love it.

Thought I was going to bed but nope....saw more friends. Saw friends that I haven't seen for months.

Thought I was going to bed again but then ran into more people and started talking and then I thought how fun it would be to have a silent dance party.

Had the silent dance party from approximately 1:35 am to 1:50 am in the morning.

And now I'm going to bed.

I'm so grateful for today. And this wonderful month of Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...