I think one of the biggest things I've learned the past few months is how blessed I am.
Today I went to the temple with my two cute neighbor girls, they're practically my sisters. Only to get to the temple and find out my temple recommend is in Logan...
So as I waited for them to do baptisms I decided to read my scriptures. I was so grateful that it takes awhile to do the baptisms because I ended up finishing the Book of Mormon. I couldn't have asked for a better place to finish reading it. And like always I felt the spirit so strongly. I realized that no matter what happens in my life I will always have that knowledge and that testimony.
That testimony which is one of the most precious things I have. It makes me so grateful for the amazing boys I know serving missions around the world and sharing their testimonies with people that need to hear those truths. I know some pretty special boys out there.
It always makes me wonder if I'm going to go out and serve my own mission, even though that's more than a year a way. Its kind of a scary thought so thank goodness its far away. But that time is going to go a lot faster than I think. Either way I love the gospel and I'm so grateful for all my blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment