So for my job I nanny/babysit whatever you want to call it, and sometimes she can be great fun and other times she can turn into a little monster.
But it has made me so excited to be a mom someday.
Is that weird for me to say right now? Especially since I'm no where close to even be getting married?
I love drawing and coloring with her. I love having a pile of books by my side and reading all of them to her.
I love thinking that those are the same things I want to do with my own kids some day. I want to be that mom who takes her kids to the park for a picnic and takes them to the local library so they can pick out as many books as they want. I want to paint with them and bake with them. I want to build forts with them on rainy days and make hot chocolate.
I love the life I'm living right now but I also know I'm going to love being a mom. Its going to make me so incredibly happy someday, I just know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment