3.18.2012

weekend



So yes I went to Vegas and had a BLAST. But if you know me you would also know I love love being home with the fam. I got to spend a couple more days with them before I came back up to L-town and it was fabulous. There's nothing better then your moms homemade food and your own bed.


I also got to hang out with this girl. Growing up I have to admit I was a cat person, I loved trying to catch the wild cats in my barn. But I'm slowly switching over to being a dog lover. actually lets just say I'm equal but either way I'm a big fan of my Border Collie.



So this past weekend I finally got to use this baby! Its an old fashioned milk shake maker. Pretty cool huh? It can make 5 milkshakes at a time! My family is way into antique stores. No family trip is complete without stopping at one. And the last time they went they got the lovely machine.

I feel like I'm going to be making a milkshake everyday this summer.




I probably ate more this past weekend than the first half of this semester. But it was all worth it. Every single calorie. Especially this carrot cake from Market Street Grill it was unreal. Now its back to reality. Me being a poor starving college student.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...