3.16.2012

spring break '12

Spring Break 2012

Location: Las Vegas

Temperature: 77 with clear skys

Date: March 11th- March 15th

Sidekick(s) Kinster, Susan, Sam Antha, Steve, Toddly, and Peeeter



So yesterday I got back from a lovely little vacation with some of my pals.

We (the 7 of us) took a road trip to Vegas!

I was loving the high seventy's weather and the endless shopping.

Plus I had the best company the whole time. I don't think there was a dull moment the whole trip. Constant smiles and laughter.



the girls!

all of us ready to hit the Strip!

me and my pal Steve

this is how we all looked 90% of the time. loving our lives.


So glad to have this girl here as my best friend.

Coke World!

Caesars Palace!

I honestly loved every minute of it. It reminded me a lot of my last trip to Vegas which was absolutely wonderful, and it brought back some great memories of SB last year but I loved making all these new memories with some amazing people.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...