3.26.2012

lately.


I've had so much fun the last couple of days. But all that fun has definitely made me sleep deprived.

I went and saw Hunger Games at midnight. And let me just tell you I LOVED it. I remember reading these books about a year ago and being worried that the movie wouldn't live up to them. Well it did. I was definitely not disappointed. It had me hooked the entire time.
Align Center

Align Center


And how can you not love this cast? Each and everyone of them was perfect for each part.



Then me and my friend Rachel randomly got invited to the Jazz vs Nuggets game. Which was awesome. We won which made it even better.



Me and Rach woke up pretty early to get going for this crazy festivity. Just like every other person in Utah we decided to hit up the Color Festival. Which if you didn't go I would highly recommend going next year :)


But let me just warn you; I'm still finding chalk in my ears/nose/mouth. And I'm pretty sure it caused me to have a sore throat. But other than that I had so much fun!

So by Sunday I needed a little break. So thank goodness Sunday is the perfect day for that. Church was wonderful and after church I decided to go for a little drive to First Dam. I made sure to bring my bread so I could feed these little guys. The weather was beautiful and it was just the perfect time for me to just relax and take a break from the rest of the world.


2 comments:

  1. love this so much! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel. lets just say you made my life pretty amazing:)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...