7.16.2011

Blessings

Ok I have to brag for a second and explain why I'm so grateful. Well lets just say that Tuesday and part of Wednesday were not my favorite days. I could actually probably put them in my bottom five of the summer..... But life is always more beautiful after a storm right?? right. I probably got more phone calls/texts and random visits the last part of this week then any other time this Summer and a lot of them were just random messages saying I'm missed or loved. And I knew they were genuine. My friends are amazing and definitely knew I needed some love. I also have no doubt that me going to the temple, institute and getting a fathers blessing helped turn my bad week into such a great one. My family is absolutely incredible. I couldn't have gotten luckier with the friends that I have made and have. And I know for a fact that my Heavenly Father loves ME. And thats all I really need to know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...