TEN things I'm grateful for.....
the gospel.
family.
my testimony.
my job.
friends.
my car.
laughter.
music.
my white teeth.
summer.
NINE of my favorite places
Washington D.C. so much history love it!
The beach. especially at sunset....nothing can look more perfect.
Guatemala. I fell in love with it last summer and all the wonderful people I met there.
Logan Utah. definitely my second home.
Cancun.....can I just come back to you right now? that would be great, thanks :)
Alexandria Virginia. I thought you were the cutest little city and you had really yummy food.
Cortez Colorado. two of my favorite people live there. Love you Grandma and Grandpa
American Fork Canyon in the fall. beautiful beautiful beautiful.
The Temple...any Temple...the spirit is always the same and its always the best feeling in the world.
EIGHT of my favorite foods
chocolate.
mashed potatoes.
peppers.
peaches.
crepes.
coconut frozen yogurt.
shrimp.
peanut butter.
SEVEN people that have made a SIGNIFICANT difference in my life
Katie.
Terek.
Kinsey.
Dylan.
Mom.
Dad.
Kate.
SIX things I want in my future husband
has to love love love the gospel and put it first in his life.
he makes me want to be a better person.
family is a priority to him.
he has goals in life and is driven.
treats me with respect and wants the best for me.
and he better be my best friend forever :)
FIVE random things you probably don't know about me....
I collect dimes...I don't know why but I just like saving them.
I get sick at almost every restaurant I go to. its kinda annoying thats for sure.
I love to have dance parties in my kitchen with my little brother and sister.
my favorite sound is at night when I can hear the crickets and the train blowing its whistle.
I love going to the dentist, it doesn't bother me one bit.
FOUR things I couldn't live without
my toothbrush.
lotion.
family.
sleep.
THREE things I wish I was better at
cooking.
running.
and being a better friend.
TWO DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!! 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 :)
ONE day I want to change somebodies life.
No comments:
Post a Comment