7.24.2011

Dinner Please??


(Worst Cupcakes ever)

Lets just say you decide to ask my family about my cooking skills. And do you know what the answer would be?? They would probably start laughing, my brother would mention the time that he lost his appetite because I tried to serve him undercooked chicken (bad idea) or my mother would mention how the only thing I can barely make is pasta. BUT today is a different day. Today I decided I would make parmesan crusted tilapia with cheesy garlic bread and a caesar salad and it turned out perfectly :)




And then it came out of the oven and it was wonderful!



Soooo Good....definitely too much food, but I just couldn't help myself. And I'm not even a fish lover but I did eat the Tilapia and so did my sister. I was quite proud of myself :)

Oh and P.S. I did make another batch of cupcakes that were chocolate and cream cheese filled and they were delicious. So my cooking and baking skills are improving greatly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...