Do you know what I love?? I love....
- Going to the Temple. I love the fact that I can be absolutely happy there.
- My family. I'm so blessed to be a part of their lives.
- Frozen Yogurt. hmmm coconut :)
- Shopping. I did unreal at shopping this week and I'm loving LOVING all my new things.
- Brushing my teeth.
- Homemade oreos.
- USU. I'm in love with that school. I'm in love with Logan. and I'm loving the fact that I get to go back soon.
- Antique stores.
- Nail polish.
- The Book of Mormon.
- The fact my birthday is in less then a week!
- The Gospel
- and my friends. you guys know who you are, and I hope you know that I love you and admire all of you and I'm so grateful to know all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment