7.27.2011

happy moments

So I went to Logan to go see friends and lets just say that I honestly feel like I'm supposed to be there. I couldn't be happier that I chose USU. I saw old roommates, visited friends and stayed with Kinsey. I went to my favorite spot in Logan and thought a lot about whats going on in my life. I looked back on my freshman year and started getting really excited for my sophomore year. And I realized that no matter whats going on in my life I have people that love me and support me.

Today I played with the bff Katie. Honestly she is such a blessing in my life. No matter what she's there for me, no matter what happens she doesn't judge me and I know she'll always always be there as my friend. She said something to me today that really stuck out to me, she just mentioned how much I've grown this Summer with everything thats happened and I'm really really grateful she said that. Basically because thats the whole purpose of us being here is to learn and to grow and have experiences. And even if they're not the best experiences and at the time we think of them as being a negative thing in our life we need to remember to turn it into a positive thing and know that we had it for a reason and that we can grow from that experience.

Random Note: I made homemade Alfredo sauce tonight with some really good chicken and it was very yummy. And I'm just super happy that my cooking has been good lately which is unusual so hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...