Ok for some reason institute was especially good tonight. Everything just clicked. Everything stood out to me. First off that favorite scripture of mine lately....Proverbs 3:5-6 just keeps popping up in my life...like on daily basis and every time it just makes me grateful for my Heavenly Father, I also found this other great scripture Mormon 5:23 "Know ye not that ye are in the hands of God?" and I know that He's in my life and He helps me make choices but it just hit me that I'm in His hands. He guides me and is always there with me and if I just put faith in Him and trust Him then He'll get me through everything I'm going through because He knows everything and He knows whats best for me.
Also my dear friend Katie pointed out a scripture to me that I most likely would have read and just looked passed it, but luckily Katie is super smart and told me something really cool. In 1 Nephi 14:3 it talks about a great pit being digged by the great and abominable church. And Katie mentioned to me how satan's ultimate goal is to bring us down and bring us away from the church, he wants us to be in darkness and not have Christ be in our lives. satan digs us a pit and tries his hardest to get us down in that hole......where as Christ's ending goal is for us to live with Him again in a Mansion above. He wants to give us everything He has and for us to live with our families forever. He does not want to put us in some dark, cold, and lonely pit. Christ's way definitely brings happiness into our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment