12.24.2011

Christmas spirit filled week.

Me and Katie's really good friend Kim decided to grow up and get married! We were so happy for her and Kim looked absolutely beautiful. Congrats Kimkim!

All week me and my family have been working on this puzzle. Good thing we got it done in time for Christmas and I'm pretty sure I won't be doing another puzzle for a very long time.

A Hot Chocolate Milkshake. Its not like I've already eaten my body weight in chocolate this week, I might as well throw in a delicious milkshake.


This is me and my best friend. I absolutely adore her. We were just about to go caroling to spread some Christmas Cheer and freeze our noses off.

I went to go visit some Reindeer (Blitzen and Vixon to be exact) Right before their busiest day of the year...Christmas Eve! They were pretty awesome if I say so myself.





This time of year is absolutely beautiful in every way. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you enjoy every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...