See that picture. It's me and Katie's first sleepover, back in our jr. year of high school. I'm so glad she didn't judge me that night and that we're still friends. Actually we're best friends and today is her birthday. She turned the big two-zero. Every memory I have of high school usually involves her somehow. She was always there for me, she's the person I can do anything with. She got ready with me before school dances, she goes camping with me, she comforts me when I'm being irrational and I'm upset. She's helped my testimony grow. She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met and has the biggest heart. She's seen me at my best, and she's been with me through my worst. Happy birthday girl. I love you lots and lots. Thanks for everything, you've truly played a huge role in my life.
12.30.2011
Happy Birthday K.A.T.I.E.
See that picture. It's me and Katie's first sleepover, back in our jr. year of high school. I'm so glad she didn't judge me that night and that we're still friends. Actually we're best friends and today is her birthday. She turned the big two-zero. Every memory I have of high school usually involves her somehow. She was always there for me, she's the person I can do anything with. She got ready with me before school dances, she goes camping with me, she comforts me when I'm being irrational and I'm upset. She's helped my testimony grow. She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met and has the biggest heart. She's seen me at my best, and she's been with me through my worst. Happy birthday girl. I love you lots and lots. Thanks for everything, you've truly played a huge role in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment