12.09.2011

Victory Dance

yes I indeed did a victory dance when I got done with my last class of this semester. I did it right outside the student center and I did it with my bff Kins. 3 more finals to go and I'm done. happy. happy. happy. I have so many people to thank for helping me this semester. My parents first of all, for always talking me through things, my home-teachers, my best friend back home aka Katie, and my awesome friends here at USU. I can't wait to see what next semester brings.


thanks to these girlies I stayed sane this semester.
they really are the best.
(and I secretly think this picture should go on the cover of a usu magazine since its so dang cute)

oh and if you haven't done your victory dance yet, I advice you to try it. you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...