12.06.2011

l.a.s.t. w.e.e.k o.f c.l.a.s.s.e.s

last week of classes.
so happy.
let me repeat that.

SO FREAKING HAPPY.




oh and I went wedding dress shopping with my really good friend this past weekend.
and so many emotions ran through me.

happy. excited. proud. but the one that surprised me the most was anxious.

I realized that there is no way I'm ready to get married. The thought of me being the one trying on wedding dresses made me want to pass out. sure I have a billion wedding pictures on pinterest but I'm definitely not ready to have that ring on my finger anytime soon.
There is so much more I need to learn about myself, there is so much more I need to figure out.
But someday.....one day I will be ready, and it will be absolutely wonderful. And I'll love trying on wedding dresses and I'll get the biggest smile on my face every time I look at my left hand and see that sparkly ring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...