12.30.2011

little thoughts

I forgot to post a Happy Birthday post to my Grandfather yesterday. He's the cutest little man and always puts a smile on my face. He's hilarious but he's also taught me a lot. I don't get to see him a lot but I'll always be grateful for all the time I've spent with him.

I got to go out to lunch today with my mama and my sister. 2 of my favorite girls. I really really do love them.

I've probably started 6 posts about everything I've learned this past year, or my goals for next year. Maybe sometime I soon I'll be able to write one good enough that I feel like I can post it, but for now I want to say a couple of goals.

Goals:
1. I've realized that this past semester I've been so guarded. I think its because I've realized that people can come in and out of your life so quickly. But that's no reason to not get close to people. If you do that you can miss out on some pretty awesome friendships. So this upcoming year I want to let myself get close to people again.

2. I also want to be better about writing in my journal.

3. And going to the temple. I need to make time for the important things in my life and this is definitely one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...