4.22.2011

Appreciation to all those that I love.

"Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

School is wrapping up to an end, I never thought it would happen so fast. It seems just like yesterday I was moving into an empty apartment with only one friend up here. And now I'm starting to pack up my room and I now have so many friends up here that have shaped and changed my life. I look back and I'm so grateful for every moment I had even the ones that made me hurt, and the ones that made me want to get in my car and drive home. They made me stronger. Its strange thinking that a year ago I was sad that I was leaving my friends at High School that I had known for years and years and now I'm sitting here knowing I'm going to be sad when I have to go back home and leaving friends that I never thought I could become so close to. So here's a shout out to people that have done so much for me this past freshman year:

I'd like to start with Mandy:
My roommate who I came up with, she's wonderful. I was so excited to come up and room with her and grow closer to her. And luckily I did grow closer to her, she helped me in some of the roughest situations. She is so understanding and has been such a blessing in my life. She has taught me so much and I know I look at things differently because of her.

Kylie: Every time I think of not having Kylie up here at school with me next year I get tears in my eyes. I never though I would get so close to her and I'm so happy I did. I have so much love for her and I have learned so much from her, she is such a talented girl and I know she's going to touch so many peoples lives in BYU-Hawaii next year just like she touched my life.

Chloe: OH MY. I feel like I've known her for years and I only met her last August (such a weird thought) She loves life, she loves her friends and she's so fun to be with. I love when we find time to talk throughout the day and I love knowing we really are friends. She is an incredible girl.

Annie: I know it wasn't just a random chance we ended up being roommates, she is great. Yes she's sarcastic and crazy sometimes but she also has this amazing caring loving side that I have seen many times this past year, I love Annie an I hope she knows how great she really is.

Dacia: This girl is incredible, she is so smart and so dedicated and the fact that she put up with all of us amazes me haha. Really though, she is so fun to be with and I'm so lucky I've gotten to know this girl and been able to with room with her my freshman year because I really will never forget all the fun time we've had.

Kinsey: Kinsey is the girl that I will always be grateful for, she came into my life when it was the hardest and I'm so happy we became such great friends so fast. I can't wait until next year because I know rooming with her will be SO much fun. She is one of the most incredible people I have ever met and I don't know what I would do without her.

And then there is Alex, Mark, Brant, Lisha, McKenna, Zach, Cassandra, Summer, Jaret, Nate, Alyssa, Bret, Grayson, and many many more who have had incredible incredible impact on my life last semester and especially this semester. All of you will never realize how much I care for you and how grateful I am for letting me be part of you life and having you be a part of mine. You all have made this year one of my favorite experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...