4.10.2011
Sometimes
Sometimes I think I'm doing so well at my life, everything seems to be put together and I feel like I'm on top of the world. And then I realize what a lie that is. I'm not perfect, I'm so far from it, I'm sometimes the awful roommate that everybody hopes they don't get and sadly Mandy got me as that roommate, sometimes I'm moody and rude and negative and I haven't always been there for her, but I love Mandy, I love that NO matter whats going on in my life, she'll listen. I love that once we start talking sometimes it never stops and we realize that its 3:00 in the morning, I love that she is such a great example to me, she pushes herself and I need to push myself harder. Sometimes I think that I have my spiritual life together, HA no. I have come to realize that I can never just glide..........I always have to be taking steps, because when I just glide I never move up in life. I have to constantly be putting more and more effort into my scripture study and my prayers and my church calling. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing so well at school and then I get a exam scores back and realized that I could have put more effort into my studies. Sometimes I think I know exactly who I am but then I realize I still have A LOT to learn about myself. I still surprise myself daily with the feelings that I'm feeling and the things that I'm thinking. Sometimes I wish I could just trade lives with someone for a day but then I realize that I'm me and I will always be me. Nobody else is me so I might as well start working on being the best Sarah Lyn Martin there is. I make mistakes oh boy do I make mistakes but slowly very slowly I'm making less of the same mistakes, which means I'm learning something. Thank goodness for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment