




My freshman year of college is quickly coming to an end. But honestly as sad as I am, I look back and realize how fun, how perfect, and how awesome of an experience it was. I learned how to live with 5 amazing girls. I learned how to live with hardly eating or eating awful food for that matter, and not sleeping. I learned how to Curl. Do you know how to curl?? probably not. Watch for me in the Olympics :) I learned how to write a paper in 8 minutes and still get an A. I learned how to survive in the -10 degree weather. I learned that its ok to not be perfect.
I loved EVERY moment. Good and bad because it helped shape me into who I am today, and I look back and realize I wouldn't change one thing.
Ah I loved this. It's hard not to be sad. Thanks for putting a positive light on endings. The end of the year is freaking me out! But this was so sweet. Thank you :)
ReplyDelete