4.13.2011
THREE
I honestly can't believe that I have only 3 more weeks of school, at first I was upset that BYU was getting out a week before us, but I'm honestly now grateful I have one more week to spend with my friends. The past week wasn't good at all but the last couple of days have been amazing. I keep having these experiences that make me realize how great my life really is. My family came up to Logan on Monday and its been so much fun to see them and drag my sister around campus with me :) I also get to go to Colorado tomorrow which I'm so excited about, I absolutely love seeing my grandma and grandpa. OH DID I ALSO MENTION THAT I GOT A B ON MY USU 1320 TEST! I'm never going to stop being happy about that, I don't think I've ever been so excited to get a B on anything in my entire life. I'm going to miss my bff Kinsey's birthday on friday so luckily my family was nice enough to take us out to dinner yesterday, and Kinsey loved the cute present I got for her it was perfect. She has helped me so much lately and I just want to say thank you to her. I have been so blessed with awesome friends like her up here at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment