4.05.2011

Conference

I've always liked conference, and I've always tried to make it an important priority in my life when it comes. But for some reason this one was different. I stayed up here in Logan first of all....I didn't go home and get to watch it with my family. I got to have it going in my quiet little dorm room with my favorite roommates. This is the first year that I watched every single talk given and didn't fall asleep once, this was also the first year that I went into conference weekend with a specific purpose. And that made the biggest difference, usually I just watch and enjoy and get uplifted by the talks given but this year my good friend Kylie told me to write down some questions before conference that I wanted to be answered. So on Friday night I wrote down 5 questions. Some very very specific some vague and some that I know wouldn't apply to me for another couple of years but I wanted to know now. It was amazing to me how every talk seemed to mold to one question or another, some talks even answered all 5 of them. I was amazed by the LOVE that I felt by my Savior. I was so grateful because some of these questions I had for a very very long time and they were finally answered to me by the leaders of our church or through the spirit. We are so incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to watch and listen to conference twice a year. This weekend was great, I was very blessed and uplifted. And very very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...