I would be very ungrateful if I didn't mention how good of a day today was. Today I had institute, it was the last day and it was very very emotional for me. Who knew saying goodbye would be so hard. I don't know if I've mentioned before but I did Special Needs Institute this semester and it by far was my smartest decision. I wanted to do it because I did Special Needs Mutual my senior year in high school and it had such an impact on me. I didn't realize how important my friends in my institute class were to me until they came up and said goodbye. Tears rolling down their faces as they hugged me and told me that they loved me. And you know what?? They really meant it. "Sarah what am I going to do without you?" "Sarah thanks for being my best friend." People come into your life for a reason. And I'm so very blessed to have some of the most amazing people come into my life.
After I got back to my apartment I got a package in the mail. Best Package. Ever. Of course there are goodies from my family who show so much support to me but there were also 24 letters. From some of the most amazing girls I know. I had a letter from every girl in the Young Woman's program from my home ward. They all were wishing me good luck for finals week and telling me they missed me. I also had one girl tell me how good of an influence I have been in her life. I had no idea...... I don't think we realize that people notice us. People watch what we're doing. We have a greater influence on friends and family and even random people more then we think we do.
My life has been amazing lately and I'm very very blessed. School being almost done is going to be hard. Probably one of the hardest things that has happened to me in a long time. But I just have to remember that there's always something greater waiting to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment