5.01.2011

5. Five. 5.

How is life just flying by?? Today was my last Sunday up here. My last Sunday with the best ward ever. Logan YSA 4th ward to be exact. Everything is definitely bittersweet. I'm definitely going to miss the people in my ward and living in Richards Hall, but I'm also super excited to go back home and see my family. Getting to play with my brother and always seeing my sister sounds wonderful. Probably because they're wonderful people who I love dearly. And having my mom and dad with me........... makes me super happy. What would we do without family?? I love mine and I'm so grateful for them. Its definitely been harder then I thought not always being with them. But like I said earlier I have an awesome ward, who have been my family for the last 8 months. I've had awesome roommates who are like sisters to me. I'm just so grateful for the incredible people in my life who have taught me so much. I know I always say that but its because I really mean it and I will never be able to really get it across how much I love my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...