

Anyways I would like to dedicate this blog post to Dylan. When he found out I had a blog he told me he was going to read every post I ever wrote, I didn't believe him but he actually did read most of it, if not all of it. So I think he finally deserves a whole post dedicated to him.
Dylan, I want to say thanks for being my best friend, thanks for always calling me and texting me and asking me how I'm doing, I know you genuinely care and that means a lot to me. Thank you for making the last part of school one of my favorite parts of the whole school year. Thank you for seeming interested in my life...I honestly don't think anyone else cares if I'm trying to make a quilt or learn to like running but you care and you encourage me to keep up on my goals, which is awesome. You are one of the funniest people I've ever met, and I know with out doubt you can make me laugh. And you are always always making me smile. Thank you for making me want to be a better person and thank you for already making me a better person.
Dylan you're honestly one of the most incredible people I've ever met. So many people look up to you and admire you. I'm so excited for you to go out on your mission because I know you're going to do a wonderful job. You're going to be an amazing missionary and touch so many peoples lives. Thank you for everything best friend, I'm incredibly lucky to have you be such a big part of my life:)
No comments:
Post a Comment