Ok so I always try to not complain over the internet like this blog or facebook especially, but I learned a good lesson out of this so I'm sharing............anyways so I've been super super frustrated the last couple of days, because I feel like I do so much for certain people and they don't even recognize anything I'm doing. And I feel like I'm always putting them first in my life but they just take it for granted. But as I was thinking about the whole situation last night, I realized that I'm being super selfish in thinking I should have some recognition, and that made me think that I'm serving people for the wrong reasons. When in reality I should keep putting those people in my life first and expect nothing back in return. Thats what really loving a person is, thats what charity is. So thats my goal for this week, is to be more charitable and to stop getting upset at little things that I doubt people are even realizing there doing.
On a brighter note, today was a BEAUTIFUL day. And I got to play with my bff Katie and have a picnic with her and go swinging....so much fun!
and I made delicious brownies with Erika and Audrey.....two girls who I don't see enough of.
and I have a good feeling that tomorrows going to be really good as well :)
On a brighter note, today was a BEAUTIFUL day. And I got to play with my bff Katie and have a picnic with her and go swinging....so much fun!
and I made delicious brownies with Erika and Audrey.....two girls who I don't see enough of.
and I have a good feeling that tomorrows going to be really good as well :)
blog stalking: LOVE YOU. We need a star gazing night on the tramp. You, me, katie, and kate (because, kate is great).
ReplyDelete