6.04.2011

Perfect Weekend

So this weekend consisted of me going to Logan. I honestly was smiling the whole time I was driving through canyon, and then I entered Cache Valley and I felt like home :) it was so fun to see everything so green and happy looking. I went up to go visit my bff/future roommate Kinsey. I had SO much fun, I also got to see Chloe and Lisha and Zach and meet all of Kinsey's roommates who were wonderful. I went to the Logan Zoo which was great me and Kins and Chloe fell in love with the Albino Porcupine even though my favorite part was feeding the ducks :) I honestly can't wait until I'm back at USU.

5 People I'm grateful for today:

Kinsey
Lisha
Zach
Chloe
Dylan

5 things that I loved about today:

making breakfast with Kinsey
seeing old friends
listening to country music all the way home
seeing how happy my family was to see me even though I was only gone for two days
the fact that I get to go to bed before 12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...