I have been truly blessed with the people in my life. Somehow I have been placed in the best family possible for me and have made some absolutely incredible friends. So many of my friends and especially my family have made such a huge impact on my life and I don't think they even realize it.
Thank you Kinsey for writing me a letter, I don't think you even know how happy it made me when I came upstairs today to see that you wrote me, first off I LOVE getting letters in the mail, such a good surprise. The fact that you randomly thought of me and wanted to send a letter means a lot. I'm so excited to be your roommate next year. And I'm also SUPER excited to see you this weekend!
Kate! Sister I don't know what I would do without you, I love how much you've made me laugh in the last month. I can't tell you enough of how pretty and wonderful you are. Thanks for being such an awesome example to me, I'm super excited to play with you more this summer :)
Katie Katie Katie Clark, honestly I don't know what I would do without you. You are ALWAYS there for me. even when I'm in the worst worst worst mood ever, and guess what?? you still love me :) Thank you for being so happy all the time, thank you for being one of the most caring, uplifting people I have ever met. I honestly want to be more like you because of the amazing person you are. Thank you for truly touching my life forever.
Ok and my last little comment goes to Dylan and not just because you look at my blog everyday but because I really do think you're amazing. I love how much you love the church, and your family and your friends. You're such a good example to me and I know for a fact you're going to be an awesome missionary. I love how much you make me smile and how happy you make me when no one else can. I'm so so grateful I met you :) Thanks for everything Dylan.
No comments:
Post a Comment