Yes. finally a wonderful day. I've missed having really good days, and this one isn't even over yet. But Church was amazing. Throughout sacrament meeting I realized how blessed I am. I realized how many miracles and tender mercies are in my life. Like how certain people came into my life at the perfect moment and end up making the biggest impact on my life. Primary was so good and I realized that its the calling I'm supposed to have right now. Hearing them sing "I am a Child of God" made tears come to my eyes as I again recognized Gods love for his children. Teaching the kids about missionary work made me so excited for all my friends out in the mission field or my friends about to go. And how blessed I am to have such great friends. Having the kids tell me that they love me and that they'll miss me because they really like me, made me incredibly happy because I know it was a sincere real compliment that they really mean. And to tell you the truth I love all of them so much and I'm going to miss them when I go back up to school. I really love today. I love the fact that I get to go see family tonight that I haven't seen in years, I love the fact that its only Sunday and I have a whole new week a head of me. I love the fact that the hard week is behind me and my thoughts of negativity are going away. I love the fact that I'm a member of the gospel, and how its permanently changed my life.
xoxo
sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment