I don't know why, but some days it just seems like everything is just
perfect. Everything seems to make you smile. And today was one of those days, I don't know if it was because the little boy who got up in sacrament meeting decided to yell into the microphone about how much the church makes him happy, or if its because when I went into primary the little girl told me that I was pretty and had a cute dress on. Or if its because when I went into relief society I saw how much love the women in there had for each other. Or if its because I got to see one of my really good friends receive the priesthood. Or because when I came home my house smelled like cookies and I took the best nap ever. I don't really know why but today seemed really really good. Simple things in life are the best.
"You smile at life, and it smiles back."
Oh I also read this really good talk called "Finding Joy in Life" By Richard G. Scott I would highly recommend it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment