So I found this watch and fell in love with it. I want it, so parents just a reminder my birthday is in a month :)anyways today was good, not the best but I can't complain
I got up and worked. so grateful to have a job.
I cleaned. it was very much needed.
I ran. still not loving it, but getting there.
I laughed with my favorite sister Kate.
I missed my dad and brother. my house is not the same with out them.
I went out to dinner with my mom and sister. hmmmmm it was SO good.
I got a a text message at the perfect time from my favorite person that brightened my day. way more then I expected it to.
I realized that I'm very lucky to live the life I'm living.
and I'm also very very grateful for the gospel. it couldn't get any better.
xoxo
sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment