6.25.2011
hard
You know when all those little things that don't usually bug you start piling up and then all of a sudden everything seems to annoy you?? yeah thats been this week....and its been hard. Its probably been so hard because so far my summer has been incredible, I can honestly say that I wouldn't change one thing up until this week. Where even the one person I would be telling all this too and having them make me feel better couldn't be there for me. Sometimes I wonder why I trust so easily and then to have it turn around and disappoint me. But then I can say something amazing happened and it makes me grateful to have trials because they make us stronger and we learn something from them. I decided to go to the temple because thats something I know can ALWAYS make me happy when I'm sad and feel alone. I read my scriptures outside the temple because again I knew that would make me happy. And then this thought came to me. The gospel is so good and so true and I can always always put my trust in it. Because it will never disappoint me. But even on a bigger scale the person I can always rely on and trust is my Savior. He will always be there for me no matter what and the best thing is, He's always there to listen and He knows what I'm going through so He'll make me feel better as well. I realized even more deeply that people are just people and they make mistakes. I know I make mistakes all the time. I've let people down and I'm really sorry for it. But we just need to move on and forgive. But we need to remember that our Savior will NEVER let us down. Isn't that such a happy thought?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment