
I'm pretty sure I ask for this every year but its probably the best thing you could get me

I LOVE this perfume and I need more so I wouldn't mind if you got me some

or even more Daisy, since mines almost out.
Ok mom now you can't say I never told you what I want because here it is and you have a little less then a month....I feel like thats a good amount of time. Love you Mom!
Oh I could also use new headphones for my ipod
itunes giftcard
the My Forever album by He Is We
oh and a Mediterranean Cruise consisting of Italy, Greece, Trukey and Croatia wouldn't be that bad either :) thank you!
Ok mom now you can't say I never told you what I want because here it is and you have a little less then a month....I feel like thats a good amount of time. Love you Mom!
Oh I could also use new headphones for my ipod
itunes giftcard
the My Forever album by He Is We
oh and a Mediterranean Cruise consisting of Italy, Greece, Trukey and Croatia wouldn't be that bad either :) thank you!



No comments:
Post a Comment