8.31.2011

sometimes

Sometimes saying goodbye is hard, but I would rather have it be hard then easy, because I'm grateful for that friendship.

Sometimes living with 5 girls pushes my patience, but I'm grateful to always have 5 people to talk to.

Sometimes school really stresses me out, but at least I have school to stress me out instead of stressing that I'm not in school.

Sometimes a simple phone call from my mom or best friend is all I need to cheer up my day.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even complaining when in reality I'm living a really blessed life.

Top 5 things of the day:

Kinsey was so great to me today. Not many people know how to put up with me but she does and I'm so grateful for that.

I made din-din for the roommates and I didn't kill them.

I got a very unexpected phone call from a really good friend.

I got a even more unexpected package and letter in the mail :) made my day so great.

Institute was amazing like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...