I went to the Temple today with my friend Sue.
Sue was so great to invite me, it was just what I needed.
Honestly the past few weeks have been my least favorite weeks of the school year so far.
I've been grumpy, confused, tired, sick, and not myself at all. I've hated it, but right when I walked into the temple I felt love, peace, comfort, happiness, and clarity. I loved every moment I was in there. I feel a lot better. My life might have changed and my problems are still there but I feel better. I feel stronger. I can actually take on my problems now.
I love the temple. Love love love it.
and the one thing I learned when I was at the temple today was....
The best is yet to come.
dear the best is here! lets make it count :)
ReplyDeleteyou're great Sue, really I just adore you :)
ReplyDelete