10.13.2011

the merrill cazier library

I'm absolutely in love with the Merrill Cazier Library.

I love all the natural light.

I love the comfy couches.

I love the study rooms.

I love how I have a favorite spot on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor.

I love the cafe connected to the library.

I love the cafes yummy hot-chocolate and bagels.

I love that when I'm at the library I feel productive, even if I fall asleep that's definitely a productive thing for me.

I love how I seem to see the cutest boys at the library.

the only thing I hate is when I have to kick a cute boy out of the study room because I reserved it and he didn't. Next time I'm just going to tell him that he can stay and study with me.....haha if I ever get brave enough to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...