10.26.2011

keep moving forward

I don't really know what I'm doing with my life.
but I feel like everyone is having this problem.
This is my second year at school. I'm 19 years old.
And for some reason there is this huge pressure to have everything figured out.
well sorry but I don't have everything figured out.
and that's ok.
I just have to believe the last sentence, that its honestly ok.
I just have to have......faith.
such a simple complicated thing. honestly its such a complex concept. but it works.

I'm so grateful to have my parents in my life to help me out.
I'm so grateful for Kinsey and for the support and love she gives me here at USU
and I'm so grateful for that letter I got in the mail this week. Its honestly the best thing that's happen to me this week. I love missionaries. they're so great.


keep moving forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...