10.28.2011

My grandpa says:

This past summer I went and visited my grandma and grandpa. And it was one of my highlights of my summer. I love my grandma m. she's such a classy lady and has taught me so much and my grandpa, well's he's absolutely hilarious. makes me laugh all the time.

Every night I would go in and talk with the both of them, and one night my grandpa said "do you know the two most important words in the english language? The two most important words are Gratitude and Attitude." He continued by telling me that every single person on this planet has something to be grateful for. Christ has given us everything we have, so we better be appreciative of it. Also no one likes to be around a person with a bad attitude so the best thing we can do is have a good one :)

Thanks for your great wisdom Grandpa.

love you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...