10.18.2011

OH MY GOODNESS!

we love aggie basketball
and random road trips to St. George.


and visiting the local Willow Park Zoo!


Sometimes we look insanely good.

Align Center
And we're always best friends :)


So for those of you that don't know I go to the most amazing school in the world.

Utah State University.

I live with some of the most amazing 6 girls I could have asked for, and one of them being my best friend Kinsey.

I met her last year when I was having a difficult time at school and instantly fell in love with her.

She's absolutely hilarious.

And makes me laugh daily.

She's incredibly beautiful and I'm super jealous of her thick dark hair and sky blue eyes.

Everyone instantly loves her because of how compassionate and caring she is.

I honestly wish everyday that I could be more like her because of all of her great qualities, I got SO lucky to have her as my roommate. I honestly feel like we're going to be friends for a very very long time.

She's my bff, she's my roomie, and she's someone that I care about very much.

Love you Kinster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...