10.12.2011

Hey there Fall 2011

fall.


I feel like it went

Summer. Summer. Summer. Summer. 2 days of Fall. Winter. Winter. and now its supposedly Fall again. But who knows Spring might be tomorrow with Winter after that.

But honestly I love the fall time. I love the crunchy leaves on the ground. And the hint of cold in the air, but the sun is still out to warm you. I love the idea of corn mazes, pumpkin carvings, and carameled apples. I love being able to wear sweaters and scarves. Logan is beautiful in the fall time. I absolutely love it. And the best thing is....Fall Break. Even though I only have one day off, its definitely worth it. I get to go see my family. I never realized how amazing they were until I moved away, moved back, and moved away again. I love them.


Happy Wednesday Everybody.

xoxo
sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...