I've smiled a lot this week. sometimes I'm just quietly thinking in my room, or in the library and I catch myself smiling, for no apparent reason which is the best reason of all.
as much as I've smiled this week I've also have felt super overwhelmed about dumb little things, which is sometimes the worst because I feel like I can't open up and share them with people because they're small and insignificant.
this week I wrote letters. letters that will go around the world and back. missionary work is amazing, I'm so incredibly proud of all those boys. even when I see random missionaries I don't know I just have this overwhelming feeling of admiration for them and all they do.
I'm one lucky girl I've realized. Thankfully with conference and a devotional that I went to today I've come to understand the concept of individual worth a little bit better. Sometimes when I'm sitting in the student center or walking around campus it just hits me that we're all children of a very loving Heavenly Father who has this perfect and unending love for each and every one of His children. ALL His children, every person that I interact with every day. And thoughts like that make the world a happier and more beautiful place to be.
Like I said earlier I went to a devotional today and for some reason it made me think a lot about my character and goals. Goals are such a wonderful thing. The feelings of satisfaction and accomplishment after a goal is achieved are some of the best feelings in the world
Goals for the following week:
try harder to genuinely make an effort to reach out to people.
make sure the people that I love the most know that I love them.
try harder to not be so influenced by other people.
have a great weekend
xoxo
sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment