10.23.2011

Thank You

Thank You to my Parents

My Parents are absolutely amazing, they have taught me so much and have done so much for me. I'm so grateful for their wonderful examples. I'm so grateful for their testimonies and raising me in the church. I'm so grateful for their knowledge. Thank you mom for taking the time to listen to me when I need someone there. Thank you dad for loving me no matter what and supporting me 100%.


Thank You to my Sister and Brother

Thank you Sister for being my number one girl. You're amazing and so talented. Thank you for making me laugh all the time. Thank you for trusting me and loving me. Thank you Brother for being the best little brother anyone could ask for. You are so smart and so talented, you are such a great friend and you put a smile on my face anytime I see you.


Thank You to my Roommates

My roommates are such amazing girls, I'm so lucky to live with them and have them be such good examples to me. They really have become some of my greatest friends. Thank you for making my college experience so much fun.


Thank You to my Leaders, Bishops, Teachers and anyone else who has helped me.

I wouldn't be the same person without any of you, thank you for giving up your time to help me in some way. Thank you for your service and you knowledge. I really do appreciate all the help you have given me.


Thank you Friends.

I love you all so much. All of you are honestly some of the best people I have ever met. I look up to all of you in some way or another. Thank you for the laughter you have brought into my life, thank you for helping me and loving me no matter what. Thank you for being understanding and forgiving. Thank you for everything. You're all so amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...