10.16.2011

So I was reading my friend Jenna's blog when she tagged me in the post, which definitely surprised me but at the same time flattered me. She wanted to know 7 random facts about me. So Jenna this is for you dear :)

  1. I have a huge love for traveling. I love seeing new places, faces and cultures. I think the world is such a beautiful place and that it was given to us to explore it. And I definitely have dreams of exploring it.
  2. I'm afraid of grasshoppers.
  3. Food: its a favorite thing of mine. I love honey mustard, pulp in my orange juice IS a must, and I enjoy baking cupcakes.
  4. I hate wearing high heels.
  5. I sleep talk a lot. and get really angry when people wake me up during the night.
  6. Country music puts a huge smile on my face.
  7. I think Christmas is one of the most beautiful and happiest things in the whole wide world. Every little bit of it, the love, laughter, and the family, the whole reason we celebrate it. I love every aspect of the holiday.
So there you go, 7 little facts about me, that were hopefully semi-interesting.


Happy Sunday everyone!

xoxo
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...