5.04.2011

2. such a little number

Two more days. 2 more finals. and I'm done. Done with my 2nd semester and first year of college. Today was great, got my psychology final out of the way, played with Chloe Jane Lawson and got lots and lots of boxes, to pack away all my favorite memories. Then went to lunch with Dylan, it was way fun just to spend time with him before he leaves tomorrow. I got super lucky to become his friend, because he really is such an incredible person I then studied stats again. and again. and then I needed a break so my best friends Kinsey and Brant and I decided to go play tennis. Super fun. way more fun then I thought it would be. But then I think its just because I was with Kinsey and Brant and they make me super happy. Good thing I'm rooming with Kinsey next year because I don't know what I would do with out her! and Brant I'm going to miss you lots. really. I don't know what I'm going to do without all these people in my life, like my roommates and my friends and my ward. But this summer is going to be amazing I've already made my goals for this summer

  • Make a quilt with my best friend Katie.
  • Run a 5k with Kylie.
  • Spend more time with my brother and sister.
  • Learn to be more confident with who I am.
  • and do more service for others.
yeah this summer will be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...