Lets think about all my favorite moments this past year. (not in specific order)
- Coming up to USU. I got the answer I was supposed to be here....I didn't know why. But now I do.
- Going hiking to the Wind Caves with Mandy, Chloe, Dacia. And getting lost. It definitely made me get to know Chloe and Dacia more...being lost on a mountain in the dark.
- Roomie Tuesdays. It only happened first semester since our schedules all changed this semester but we would all play on Tuesdays and go eat dinner together. It definitely made us all better friends :)
- USU football games.......and when we beat BYU!
- Dance Parties. Everywhere. On campus, in our dorm and in the Library. We like to party.
- Ice blocking down Old Main. Its a must if you want to get the most out of Logan.
- Cleaning the Sink at Angies. love ice cream. Especially Aggie Ice Cream!
- Having my calling at church. It changed half way through the semester but both were really good for me. The first one made me kind of get over my fear of talking in front of people. And the second made me get way closer to the girls in my ward. It also made me make some of the most incredible friends in the world.
- Meeting some incredible people who changed my life. They came at the perfect moment in my life, I know they were not coincidences, because they changed my life.
- When me and Kinsey and Brant would hang out. I love those two people and WITH OUT fail I always have fun with them, when we're goofing off and teasing each other, or going to Twizzleberry and listening to Taylor Swift or playing tennis, they're wonderful and I know me and Kinsey will really miss Brant next year.
- Every time we ate at the Market Place or Junction. No joke we would end up being there for two hours or more just laughing and talking to everyone.
- Going out and playing in all the snow....at 12 at night until 3 in the morning. So much snow!
- Going to the Library during finals week. I love the Library here and I love studying in it....or sleeping in it....or goofing off in it with Chloe and Annie.
- Going up Logan Canyon and building fires and roasting marshmallows with my awesome friends.
- Going to Bear Lake with one of my best friends and talking forever and ever and laughing and loving every minute of it.
- Driving to Logan Temple when I was stressed and sitting there and thinking about life and how I'm so loved by my Heavenly Father.
- Passing my really hard classes, putting effort in does make a difference.
- Getting packages and letters from family, friends and missionaries.
- Being away from home and actually surviving!
- Going star gazing on the quad with Mandy and Chloe.
- Going to 7-11 with Kylie and realizing how much of an impact she has had on my life.
- Being sad to leave. I know thats weird but I must have done something right if I'm so sad to leave. I must have really enjoyed everything because I know I'm going to miss it so much and that makes everything worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment