5.22.2011

Sunshine and Mario Kart


Today is SUCH a good day :) why because its warm outside and the suns out and I saw friends that I haven't seen in forever and I beat my brother in Mario Kart.....which never happens. I'm so blessed, actually let me rephrase that.... everyone is so blessed and there is so much good in this world. I think we forget to focus on that because of all the bad things surrounding us. I loved going to my friends mission farewell today and thinking how great he's going to do serving the people of Denver Colorado, I loved visiting with friends I haven't seen since school, I loved taking a nap outside on my tramp and running around with my dogs, I loved playing mario kart with my brother and laughing so hard we couldn't breath because I was actually not in 12th place. I loved getting a text from my best friend asking me how I'm doing and that I'm missed. Life can be stressful and hard but that stuff makes days like today worth it.







"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." ----Mother Teresa

Its true, if you just take the time to look for the good in someone, you'll find it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...