5.02.2011

4 days. and best day ever.

BEST DAY EVER. First final down. done. PASSED. do you realize that?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?? probably not, but I don't really care because everybody at dinner clapped for me when they found out I passed, they all knew how big of a final this was for me.
I also went for the best drive ever, and ended up at Bear Lake. I went with one of my best friends and I loved every moment of it. We chased ducks, hiked up to a bat cave, had a snowball fight, and talked and laughed a lot. I realized how lucky I am to have amazing friends. again. I realize this everyday. I don't know why they put up with me or want to spend time with me but they do and I am very very grateful for that.



loving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...