5.18.2011

Vegas :)


love you guys!

Me and Dylan :)


Random road trip to Vegas. I think yes. Especially with 6 awesome people.
So the past couple of days I was in Vegas and I honestly couldn't be happier that I went.

I drove down with Becca and we picked up Ari in St. George we could not have been more excited when we drove into Vegas.........and then we realized that we were completely lost.

So of course we just decided to make the best of it and be a (little) stubborn and not get any help until we found Dylan's house....which by the way we did find it! On our own.
We did a lot of hanging out and played a lot of games. We went hiking to a really cool cave with lots of glow sticks. We did a lot of great shopping and drove around Vegas. I met some incredible people and got the chance to get to know Becca and Ari better, which was great since now we're really good friends. And I got to spend time with Dylan :) which was my favorite part of all. He was so nice to have us all come down and stay at his house. Overall it couldn't have been better (only if it was longer)
But I loved it.

Start of a great summer.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...