5.27.2011

I'm happy right now becasue...


  1. This week was just a really good week, work was good, seeing Kinsey was THE best, playing with Katie always makes life better and I'm loving being with my family.
  2. My new shoes are coming in less then a week! The best part was I didn't really think my dad was going to get them for me but I decided to ask him anyways and he bought them, oh how he loves me :)
  3. I'm about to go camping and its probably going to rain all weekend.....ok so this isn't that fun but its an adventure right?? we hope so...
  4. I stayed up till 3 reading last night......I'm thinking I'll need to make a Barnes and Noble trip soon (one of my favorite places ever)
  5. Institute last night couldn't have made me laugh more, luckily I had Katie and Terek there with me because I'm honestly thinking I wouldn't have been able to make it by myself haha oh goodness.
  6. Just like always Dylan has talked to me everyday this week, and without fail he always makes me smile.
  7. I just had the best smoothie ever. ps Kinsey with you working at Jamba I expect you to make me smoothies this fall :) thanks bff
  8. I read Mosiah 4 and 5 last night and it was wonderful.
  9. I think I'm finally getting better...after being sick for a week and a half. THANK GOODNESS.
  10. The end of next week should be sunny! I hope because I'm starting to miss the sun a lot. a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...